Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Angle GrindersCP9120CR
The Heavy-Duty Angle Grinder from Chicago Pneumatic is lightweight and easy to handle.
- Model: CP9120CR
- Part number: 6151952120
- Actual air consumption: 660 l/mn
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Average air consumption: 330 l/mn
- Collet / spindle size: -
- Cup wheel Diam.: - mm
- Free speed: 12000 rpm
- Free speed air consumption: 9.9 l/s
- Front exhaust: yes
- Length: 233 mm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Net weight: 1.9 kg
- Power: 600 W
- Sound Power: 95 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 84 db(A)
- Spindle thread: 3/8-24
- Vibration: 5.3 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-1
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.6 m/s²
- Wheel size: 100 mm
- The Angle Grinder consists of a powerful 0.7hp (700W) high performance motor for constant working power, an adjustable protective guard, aluminium alloy housing and spiral bevel gears.
- The handle is ergonomically designed offering maximum operating comfort while in use.
- Although the tool is light weight it still has a rugged housing.
- Offers maximum durability and performance.
- Excellent for weld preparation and smoothing, rust removal, deburring and blending steel, cast iron and aluminium.
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)