Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Angle GrindersCP9120CR
The Heavy-Duty Angle Grinder from Chicago Pneumatic is lightweight and easy to handle.
- Model: CP9120CR
- Part number: 6151952120
- Actual air consumption: 660 l/mn
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Average air consumption: 330 l/mn
- Collet / spindle size: -
- Cup wheel Diam.: - mm
- Free speed: 12000 rpm
- Free speed air consumption: 9.9 l/s
- Front exhaust: yes
- Length: 233 mm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Net weight: 1.9 kg
- Power: 600 W
- Sound Power: 95 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 84 db(A)
- Spindle thread: 3/8-24
- Vibration: 5.3 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-1
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.6 m/s²
- Wheel size: 100 mm
- The Angle Grinder consists of a powerful 0.7hp (700W) high performance motor for constant working power, an adjustable protective guard, aluminium alloy housing and spiral bevel gears.
- The handle is ergonomically designed offering maximum operating comfort while in use.
- Although the tool is light weight it still has a rugged housing.
- Offers maximum durability and performance.
- Excellent for weld preparation and smoothing, rust removal, deburring and blending steel, cast iron and aluminium.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY in South Africa when you spend over R450.00!
We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 3-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy