Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die GrindersCP860E
The Heavy Duty Die Grinder from Chicago Pneumatic is a powerful, durable and efficient tool.
- Model: CP860
- Part number: T019704
- Actual air consumption: 595 l/mn
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Average air consumption: 297 l/mn
- Collet / spindle size: -
- Collet size: 6,35 mm
- Free speed: 24000 rpm
- Free speed air consumption: 9.9 l/s
- Length: 146 mm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Net weight: 0.57 kg
- Power: 400 W
- Rear exhaust: yes
- Sound Power: 103.5 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 92.5 db(A)
- Vibration: 3.7 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-12
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.6 m/s²
- The Heavy Duty Die Grinder has a ¼â€š¬� collet.
- The tool is rugged and comes with an energy efficient 370 w motor, lock-off throttle and a square handle designed for maximum user comfort.
- Offers precise control and operator comfort
- The CP860 Heavy Duty Die Grinder is the most suitable tool for cleaning tyres, mouldings, porting, relieving engines and general high-speed polishing and grinding.
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)