Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die GrindersCP860E
The Heavy Duty Die Grinder from Chicago Pneumatic is a powerful, durable and efficient tool.
- Model: CP860E
- Part number: T019704
- Actual air consumption: 595 l/mn
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Average air consumption: 297 l/mn
- Collet / spindle size: -
- Collet size: 6,35 mm
- Free speed: 24000 rpm
- Free speed air consumption: 9.9 l/s
- Length: 146 mm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Net weight: 0.57 kg
- Power: 400 W
- Rear exhaust: yes
- Sound Power: 103.5 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 92.5 db(A)
- Vibration: 3.7 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-12
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.6 m/s²
- The Heavy Duty Die Grinder has a ¼â‚¬š¬š¬� collet.
- The tool is rugged and comes with an energy efficient 370 w motor, lock-off throttle and a square handle designed for maximum user comfort.
- Offers precise control and operator comfort
- The CP860 Heavy Duty Die Grinder is the most suitable tool for cleaning tyres, mouldings, porting, relieving engines and general high-speed polishing and grinding.
Items with a clear stock indication will be shipped out on the next day. No orders will be processed from 20 December 2021 - 10 Janaury 2022.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ALL ORDERS OVER R450 We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 2-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy
You might also like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)
Bosch Professional Reciprocating Saw Blades M 3456 XF for Bosch Multisaw PFZ 500 E