Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic ½" 576 Nm Impact WrenchesCP0734H
The ½" Chicago Pneumatic Impact Wrench provides durability and performance to the user.
- Model: CP734H
- Part number: T024351
- Actual air consumption: 7.1 l/s
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Average air consumption: 1.8 l/s
- Blows per minute: 1020
- Clutch type: Pin clutch
- Free speed: 8400 rpm
- Handle type: Pistol
- Length: 191 mm
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 576 Nm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Net weight: 2.32 kg
- Power/weight ratio: 248.3 Nm/kg
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 93 db(A)
- Square drive: 1/2 "
- Vibration: 7.2 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-2
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 3.3 m/s²
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 34 - 420 Nm
- DYNA-PACT Oil bath clutch
- One-hand -push button for forward and reverse with 4 positive power settings
- Through handle air exhaust and 360 degrees air inlet swivel
- The Clutch delivers smooth operation and extreme durability.
- The Impact Wrench provides operator comfort
- This versatile and powerful tool is ideal for all general repairs and maintenance applications.