Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic ¾" 1356Nm Impact WrenchCP0772H
The Chicago Pneumatic ¾" Impact Wrench offers utter comfort to the user.
- Model: CP772H
- Part number: T024598
- Actual air consumption: 11.3 l/s
- Air inlet thread size: 3/8 "
- Average air consumption: 2.8 l/s
- Blows per minute: 900
- Clutch type Pin clutch: - Oil bath
- Free speed: 4200 rpm
- Handle type: Pistol
- Length: 245 mm
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1356 Nm
- Min. hose size: 13 mm
- Net weight: 4.76 kg
- Power/weight ratio: 284.9 Nm/kg
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Sound Power: 107 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 96 db(A)
- Square drive: 3/4 "
- Vibration: 5.8 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-2
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 2 m/s²
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 203 - 949 Nm
- DYNA-Pact Oil bath clutch
- Suitable for one-hand use with 4 positive power settings
- 360 degrees air inlet swivel
- The CP772H is the smoothest operating tool with unmatched durability.
- It's the ideal tool for spring work, maintenance, farm machinery and Mining & Construction equipment.
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)