Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Chicago Pneumatic ¾" 1356Nm Impact WrenchCP0772H
The Chicago Pneumatic ¾" Impact Wrench offers utter comfort to the user.
- Model: CP772H
- Part number: T024598
- Actual air consumption: 11.3 l/s
- Air inlet thread size: 3/8 "
- Average air consumption: 2.8 l/s
- Blows per minute: 900
- Clutch type Pin clutch: - Oil bath
- Free speed: 4200 rpm
- Handle type: Pistol
- Length: 245 mm
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1356 Nm
- Min. hose size: 13 mm
- Net weight: 4.76 kg
- Power/weight ratio: 284.9 Nm/kg
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Sound Power: 107 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 96 db(A)
- Square drive: 3/4 "
- Vibration: 5.8 m/s²
- Vibration: ISO ISO-28927-2
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 2 m/s²
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 203 - 949 Nm
- DYNA-Pact Oil bath clutch
- Suitable for one-hand use with 4 positive power settings
- 360 degrees air inlet swivel
- The CP772H is the smoothest operating tool with unmatched durability.
- It's the ideal tool for spring work, maintenance, farm machinery and Mining & Construction equipment.
Items with a clear stock indication will be shipped out on the next day. No orders will be processed from 20 December 2021 - 10 Janaury 2022.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ALL ORDERS OVER R450 We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 2-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy
You might also like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)
Bosch Professional Reciprocating Saw Blades M 3456 XF for Bosch Multisaw PFZ 500 E