Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac MS-Series, Universal Hydraulic Maintenance SetsMS21020
* IMPORTED PRODUCT | AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
Enerpac MS-Series, Universal Hydraulic Maintenance Sets include a variety of attachments. To ensure that the set you want to select will be the right one for your required application, please contact us before placing the order.
COMPARE YOUR SET
|Model Number||Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||Cylinder Capacity Advance (kN)||Stroke (mm)||Collapsed Height (mm)||Number of Attachment Components||Weight (kg)|
- Enerpac Maintenance sets are a complete assortment of accessories matched to hydraulic powered tools. Using these sets allows you to quickly configure a unique tool to meet your most difficult jobs.Built around the Enerpac lightweight hand pump, hose and cylinder, these sets enable you to push, pull, lift, press, straighten, spread and clamp.
- All sets include a pump, hose, cylinder, and gauge
- Lock-on or threaded connectors
- Complete set for almost every maintenance application
- When cylinders are used with maintenance set attachments or components, the maximum system pressure must be limited to half the rated pressure (5,000 psi).
- If no attachments are being used, capacity is double these values. Maximum operating pressure is then 10,000 psi
- Only use attachments provided with set. Non-Enerpac attachments and longer extension tubes will reduce column strength, potentially creating unsafe conditions
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)