Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac MS-Series, Universal Hydraulic Maintenance SetsMS220
*Subject to Stock Availability
* IMPORTED PRODUCT |AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
Enerpac MS-Series, Universal Hydraulic Maintenance Setsinclude a variety of attachments. To ensure that the set you want to select will be the right one for your required application, please contact us before placing the order.
COMPARE YOUR SET
|Model Number||Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||Cylinder Capacity Advance (kN)||Stroke (mm)||Collapsed Height (mm)||Number of Attachment Components||Weight (kg)|
- Enerpac Maintenance sets are a complete assortment of accessories matched to hydraulic powered tools. Using these sets allows you to quickly configure a unique tool to meet your most difficult jobs.Built around the Enerpac lightweight hand pump, hose and cylinder, these sets enable you to push, pull, lift, press, straighten, spread and clamp.
- All sets include a pump, hose, cylinder, and gauge
- Lock-on or threaded connectors
- Complete set for almost every maintenance application
- When cylinders are used with maintenance set attachments or components, the maximum system pressure must be limited to half the rated pressure (5,000 psi).
- If no attachments are being used, capacity is double these values. Maximum operating pressure is then 10,000 psi
- Only use attachments provided with set. Non-Enerpac attachments and longer extension tubes will reduce column strength, potentially creating unsafe conditions
Items with a clear stock indication will be shipped out on the next day. No orders will be processed from 20 December 2021 - 10 Janaury 2022.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ALL ORDERS OVER R450 We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 2-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy
You might also like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)
Bosch Professional Reciprocating Saw Blades M 3456 XF for Bosch Multisaw PFZ 500 E