Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac V-Series, Hydraulic Sequence ValvesV10
* IMPORTED PRODUCT | AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
Limits pressure developed by the pump in hydraulic circuit, thus limiting the force imposed on other components. Valve opens whenever preset pressure is reached. To increase pressure setting, turn handle clockwise. Includes 0,9 m return line hose kit, repeatability, 55-700 bar adjustment range. Viton Seals provide heat and chemical resistance
COMPARE YOUR VALVE
|Model Number||Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||Minimum Operating Pressure (bar)||Oil Ports|
- V82: To control cylinder speed. Can also be used as shut-off valve for temporary load holding. NPTF female ports.
- V182: Same as V82, but with ¼ NPTF female ports. Also suitable for gauge snubbing (also V82).
- V8F: Like V82, but with very fine metering for precise flow control. Not recommended as shut-off valve.
- V91: Infinitely adjustable for metering oil out of a gauge to prevent snapping of gauge pointer when load or pressure is suddenly released. Also suitable as shut-off valve to protect the gauge during high cycling applications. ½ NPTF male and female threads for use with GA-1, GA-2 or GA-4 gauge adaptors.
- V10: To be used when gauge pressure must be monitored during high cycle applications. Creates a flow resistance when load is released suddenly. No adjustments are necessary. ½ NPTF male and female threads for use with GA-1, GA-2 or GA-4 gauge adaptors.
- V17: Ruggedly built to resist shock and operate with low pressure drop. Closes smoothly without pounding. NPTF female port.
- V-42: Can be mounted at the cylinder to hold the load in case of system pressure loss. Normally used with double-acting cylinders where pilot port receives pressure from a Tee Fitting in the cylinder retract line. NPTF female ports. Pilot pressure ratio 14% (6,5:1).
- V-66, V-66NV: For load holding applications with single and double acting cylinders. Valves allow oil to flow back to tank when cylinder retracts. V-66NV with Viton seals, nickel-plated.
- V66F: Similar to V-66, but with very fine metering capability or precise flow control. V66F is not designed for load holding.
- V152: Limits pressure developed by the pump in hydraulic circuit, thus limiting the force imposed on other components. Valve opens whenever preset pressure is reached. To increase pressure setting, turn handle clockwise. Includes; a 0,9 m return line hose kit, ± 3% repeatability and 55-700 bar adjustment range.
- V-161: To control oil flow to a secondary circuit. Flow is blocked until system pressure rises to the V-161 setting. When this pressure level is reached, the V-161 opens to allow flow to the secondary circuit. A pressure differential is always maintained between the primary and secondary circuit. Min. operating pressure: 140 bar.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY in South Africa when you spend over R450.00!
We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 3-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy