Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac W-SL Series, Ultra-Slim Stepped-Width CassettesW2113SL
* IMPORTED PRODUCT | AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
Enerpac W-Series, Ultra-Slim Stepped-Width Cassettes are your easy and long lasting solution to difficult access bolting applications.
COMPARE YOUR CASSETTE
|Model Number||Nominal Torque Rated At||Nominal Torque (Ft.lbs)||Nominal Torque (Nm)||Minimum Torque Rated At||Minimum Torque (Ft.lbs)||Minimum Torque (Nm)||Hexagon Size S (mm)||Hexagon Size S (in)||Nose Radius H (mm)||Drive Unit Model Nr. (Sold Seperately)|
|W2113SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||46||1 13/16||36,5||W2000X|
|W2203SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||55||2 3/16||41,5|
|W2206SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||60||2 3/8||44,5|
|W4203SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||55||2 3/16||44,0||W4000X|
|W4206SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||60||2 3/8||48,0|
|W4209SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||65||2 9/16||50,5|
|W4212SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||70||2 3/4||53,5|
|W4215SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||75||2 15/16||56,0|
- Your easy and long lasting solution to difficult access bolting applications
- Stepped width design provides easy access in confined areas. UltraSlim cassettes fit where standard solutions won't.
- Accessing narrow spaces normally requires significantly reducing the width of the torque wrench. For the tool operator, this has always meant vastly reduced tool durability, and/or reduced torque output.
- By using the highest grade materials, perfecting the geometry, and placing the positioning handle on top of the tool, Enerpac UltraSlim cassettes are able to provide greater torque, get into tighter spaces, and vastly outperform the competition in product durability.
- All UltraSlim Series cassettes are CE - ATEX declared, factory calibrated and are shipped complete with a calibration certificate.
- Standard top mounted handles provide safety and versatility; optional angled handles are also available
- Drive unit sold separately
- Lean, stepped width design allows tool to be mounted over bolts where other tools won fit
- Bi-Hexagonal cassette allows twice as many positioning points on nut or bolt
- Uses same drive unit as standard W-series hexagon cassettes
- Robust top mounted handle stays out of the way, providing safe fastening in hard to reach areas
- Premium components provide best-in-class endurance
- Few moving parts are easily accessible for quick field maintenance
- Fast release drive unit enables rapid exchange of cassettes, no tools required and no pins to lose
- Uses same drive unit as standard and X-Edition cassettes
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across the full stroke
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)