Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac W-SL Series, Ultra-Slim Stepped-Width CassettesW2113SL
* IMPORTED PRODUCT | AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
Enerpac W-Series, Ultra-Slim Stepped-Width Cassettes are your easy and long lasting solution to difficult access bolting applications.
COMPARE YOUR CASSETTE
|Model Number||Nominal Torque Rated At||Nominal Torque (Ft.lbs)||Nominal Torque (Nm)||Minimum Torque Rated At||Minimum Torque (Ft.lbs)||Minimum Torque (Nm)||Hexagon Size S (mm)||Hexagon Size S (in)||Nose Radius H (mm)||Drive Unit Model Nr. (Sold Seperately)|
|W2113SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||46||1 13/16||36,5||W2000X|
|W2203SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||55||2 3/16||41,5|
|W2206SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||1980||2685||1000 psi 69 bar||200||269||60||2 3/8||44,5|
|W4203SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||55||2 3/16||44,0||W4000X|
|W4206SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||60||2 3/8||48,0|
|W4209SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||65||2 9/16||50,5|
|W4212SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||70||2 3/4||53,5|
|W4215SL||10,000 psi 690 bar||4360||5911||1000 psi 69 bar||430||591||75||2 15/16||56,0|
- Your easy and long lasting solution to difficult access bolting applications
- Stepped width design provides easy access in confined areas. UltraSlim cassettes fit where standard solutions won't.
- Accessing narrow spaces normally requires significantly reducing the width of the torque wrench. For the tool operator, this has always meant vastly reduced tool durability, and/or reduced torque output.
- By using the highest grade materials, perfecting the geometry, and placing the positioning handle on top of the tool, Enerpac UltraSlim cassettes are able to provide greater torque, get into tighter spaces, and vastly outperform the competition in product durability.
- All UltraSlim Series cassettes are CE - ATEX declared, factory calibrated and are shipped complete with a calibration certificate.
- Standard top mounted handles provide safety and versatility; optional angled handles are also available
- Drive unit sold separately
- Lean, stepped width design allows tool to be mounted over bolts where other tools won fit
- Bi-Hexagonal cassette allows twice as many positioning points on nut or bolt
- Uses same drive unit as standard W-series hexagon cassettes
- Robust top mounted handle stays out of the way, providing safe fastening in hard to reach areas
- Premium components provide best-in-class endurance
- Few moving parts are easily accessible for quick field maintenance
- Fast release drive unit enables rapid exchange of cassettes, no tools required and no pins to lose
- Uses same drive unit as standard and X-Edition cassettes
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across the full stroke
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY in South Africa when you spend over R450.00!
We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 3-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy