Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac WX-Series, Low Profile Hydraulic Hexagon Torque WrenchesW2000X
* IMPORTED PRODUCT | AVAILABILITY AND ETA TO BE ADVISED
The Enerpac WX-Series, Low Profile Hydraulic Hexagon Torque Wrenches set a new standard in safety, simplicity and performance.
COMPARE YOUR TORQUE WRENCH DRIVE UNIT
|Model Number||Nominal Torque Rated At||Nominal Torque (Ft.lbs)||Nominal Torque (Nm)||Minimum Torque Rated At||Minimum Torque (Ft.lbs)||Minimum Torque (Nm)||Hexagon Range (in)||Hexagon Range (mm)|
|W2000X||10000 psi 690 bar||2040||2766||1000 psi 69 bar||204||276||1 1/16 - 2 3/8||30 - 60|
|W4000X||10000 psi 690 bar||4175||5661||1000 psi 69 bar||417||566||1 5/16 - 3 3/8||36 - 85|
|W8000X||10000 psi 690 bar||8470||11484||1000 psi 69 bar||847||1148||1 7/8 - 4 1/8||50 - 105|
|W15000X||10000 psi 690 bar||15330||20785||1000 psi 69 bar||1533||2078||2 7/16 - 4 5/8||65 - 115|
|W22000X||10000 psi 690 bar||22500||30506||1000 psi 69 bar||2250||3050||2 15/16 - 5 3/8||75 - 135|
|W35000X||10000 psi 690 bar||35000||47453||1000 psi 69 bar||3500||4745||3 1/8 - 6 1/8||80 - 155|
- Superior strength to size ratio provides easy access to difficult to reach applications without sacrificing endurance
- 30° rotation angle and rapid return stroke provide fast operation
- Tough manifold design with added safety feature for enhanced operator safety
- Fast release drive unit enables rapid exchange of cassettes, no tools required
- Quick and easy disassembly for maintenance without special tools
- Includes robust handles which mount on both sides, and the tops of cassettes to allow for extra maneuverability
- Available with optional enhanced tilt and swivel TSP300 manifold for horizontal and vertical maneuverability, with greater durability
- X-Edition drive units, cassettes and most accessories are compatible with standard edition tools.
- Drive unit compatible with UltraSlim and WCR-Series cassettes
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across full stroke
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY in South Africa when you spend over R450.00!
We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 3-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy