Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Gedore 4550 TORCOFIX K Torque Wrenches (Nm: 80-400Nm - 110-550Nm)GE7674330
The 4550 TORCOFIX K Gedore Torque Wrench is suitable for controlled bolt and nut tightening in all areas of industrial manufacturing.
- Torque Range: 150-750 Nm
- Drive Shape: Square
- Drive Size: 3/4 in
- Type: Mechanical
- Accuracy: ±3 %
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel, Plastic
- Finish: Chrome
- Weight: 1.10-4.50kg
- Lifetime Guarantee
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable torque wrench with a square drive and integrated ratchet head function
- For controlled bidirectional tightening
- Interchangeable mushroom head square drive, ball-locking mechanism as per DIN 3120
- In accordance with DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national norms
- Lever breaking mechanism with castor guarantee tactile impulse and audible actuation signals
- Actuation accuracy of +- 3% tolerance of the scale set to torque
- Robust, silk-matt chrome plated steel tube construction with chrome plated ratchet head and glass fiber reinforced plastic parts
- Black plastic handgrip with slip-resistant ribbed surface
- Double scale Nm and lbf. ft behind window with magnifying effect
- Additional micrometer scale with a Nm graduation of 0.1, 0.25, 0.5 or 1Nm
- Supplied with calibration certificate
- Unique serial number for traceability
- Lifetime Guarantee
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY in South Africa when you spend over R450.00!
We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 3-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy