PFERD Mounted Flap Wheel F3010/3 Aluminium Oxide (Grit: 60-120)F3010/3A80
Pferd Aluminium Oxide 3A Mounted Flap Wheel 30x10mm are suitable for use on coarse to fine grinding universal applications.
The flaps, made of coated abrasive, are arranged radially around the tool axis in a fan-type structure. Their flexibility enables them to adapt perfectly to the contours of the workpiece. The abrasive grain is embedded in the sturdy, flexible cloth backing material by means of a resinoid bond.
- Optimum adaptation to contours thanks to high flexibility.
- Consistently high stock removal throughout the entire tool life as new, aggressive abrasive material is constantly freed up.
- Face-down use very close to edges and in corners is possible thanks to the flat, moulded-core design.
- Materials that can be worked:
- Cast steel
- Cast iron
- Soft non-ferrous metals like aluminium, brass, copper and zinc
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
- Structuring surfaces
- Step-by-step fine grinding
- Shank diameter: 3mm
- Matching tool drives: Flexible shaft drives & Straight Grinders
- The specified maximum permitted rotational speed must never be exceeded.
- Optimum RPM: 12 000
- Maximum RPM: 25 400
Items with a clear stock indication will be shipped out on the next day. No orders will be processed from 20 December 2021 - 10 Janaury 2022.
While we carry a wide range of products at our store; we do not carry every item available on our online store. Products that clearly states “In Stock” are available to ship on the same day the order was placed.
FREE DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ALL ORDERS OVER R450 We make use of a variety of Courier Companies. Orders are shipped from Monday’s – Thursday’s at 3 PM and on Friday’s at 2 PM and should reach their destination within 2-5 working days depending on the location.
Delivery days may change prior to notice.
Our policy is valid for 7 days after receipt and unfortunately no refund or exchange will be allowed after that. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for shortages not reported, in writing, within 2 working days.
Please view our full returns policy here: https://onlinetoolshop.kiloton.co.za/policies/refund-policy
You might also like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)
Pferd 115mm PFF Z Performance Line SG POLIFAN Flap Discs (Grit Size: 40-80)
Bosch Professional Reciprocating Saw Blades M 1142 H for Bosch Multisaw PFZ 500 E