Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Pferd FS Fibre Disc 180mm (Grit Size: 16 - 120)FS180-22A16
The Pferd FS Fibre Disc 180mm is used for general-purpose grinding work from coarse to fine grinding in industry and crafts.
The extensive range of fibre discs provides the optimum tool for any machining application, from coarse to fine grinding. PFERD provides fibre discs with various
- grit sizes,
- abrasives and
In accordance with ISO 16057, PFERD fibre discs are manufactured in shape A1, type F, and designated "Vulcanized Fibre Discs".
- DxH (mm): 180x22mm
- Max. perm. speed (RPM): 8500
- Packed Qty: 25
- Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
- Long tool life
- Uniform grinding pattern
- Very high stock removal
- High flexibility
- Very good grain adhesion
- Machining of weld seams
- Deburring of steel components
- Coarse grinding work
- Fine grinding of stainless steel (INOX) components
- Removal of mill and casting scale
Recommendations for use
- Use fibre discs according to ISO 15636 with backing pads on commercially available angle grinders
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum approved peripheral speed is 80 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Wear eye protection!
- Wear a dust mask!
- Wear hearing protection!
- Only use with backing pad!
- Please read the safety instructions
- Not permitted for wet grinding!
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)
Pferd 115mm PFF Z Performance Line SG POLIFAN Flap Discs (Grit Size: 40-80)