Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Pferd Tungsten Carbide Burrs - TC Burrs for Stainless Steel (INOX)WRC0616/6MXNCC
The WRC1225/6 Steel Pferd Burrs are cylindrical with radius end according to DIN 8032 with cut performing to DIN 8033. A combination of cylindrical and ball-shaped geometries.
- Shank diameter d (mm): 6 mm²
|Description||Shank dia. (mm²)||Burr dia. x length (mm)||Overall length (mm)|
- Outstanding stock removal performance and tool life due to the innovative tooth geometry
- Achieves high surface qualities through optimum chip formation
- Prevents heat discolouration in the material due to the reduced heat generation
Recommended rotational speed range
To determine the recommended rotational speed range, please proceed as follows:
- Refer to the table for the cutting speed
- Select the required burr diameter
- The cutting speed range and the burr diameter determine the recommended rotational speed range
Burr dia. 12 mm.
Cutting speed: 450600 m/min
Rotational speed: 12,00016,000 RPM
|Material Group||Application||Cut||âžŠ Cutting Speed|
|Stainless Steel (INOX)||Rust-and-acid-resistant steels||Austenitic and ferritic stainless steels||Coarse stock removal||INOX||450-600 m/min|
|Burr dia. (mm)||Cutting Speed(m/min)|
You might like
Ruwag Random Orbital Sanding Discs (Size: 115 - 150mm, Grit Size: Various)